Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Worst Movie EVER

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_red_66's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2003
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst Movie EVER

    Hell Comes to Frogtown...The worst movie EVER made.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst Movie EVER

    shows how people's opinions on movies differ, Zoolander is a personal favorite of mine.."Merman pops...MERMAN!!! "Im gonna call it the Derek Zoolander school for kids who cant read good, and want to learn other stuff too"

    and i enjoyed attack of the killer tomatoes, still have the old NES game too..

    worse i've ever seen, the only movie i've ever turned off was The City of Lost Children..
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst Movie EVER

    IMDb.com's bottom 100 movies of all time.
    here
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst Movie EVER

    I guess i have to expect a movie to be good and it not be, before it can be the worst. I mean I don't like Zoolander at all, but I didn't expect a lot out of it.

    Worst movies that I can think of off the top of my head.

    AI....expected so much more
    Batman Returns....penguin pallbearers, enough said
    Royal Tennabaums..even though some funny stuff, I had heard how hillarious it was, and I kept waiting for it.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst Movie EVER

    One word: Gigli!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst Movie EVER

    I've never forced myself to see that one...but figure it would show up on the list if all the comments I've heard are accurate.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst Movie EVER

    ive noticed that most of the movies on the top 100 worst are video games turned into movies...i remember a movie from when i was younger called "the wizard" with fred savage that had the power glove...great movie...
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst Movie EVER

    HEY I ALREADY SAID THAT ONE!!!
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •